Wednesday, September 24, 2008

NOW Sarah Palin Poll

Well I got to law school today, and in my inbox was this email from the firecracker, who has been taking on Sarah Palin facts via email with a veracity I didn't see from her in the primaries. The best part about the poll, is you can vote however you choose, the scary part about the poll is as of my voting, 50% of Americans think Sarah is qualified to run. Seriously. Which is better than 54% yes, but participating in a poll like this does matter. Take a minute and click in your vote!

- Cece
*********
Please help control the Sarah Palin momentum by participating in this PBS poll.
Vote and share widely.

PBS poll: Do you think Sarah Palin is qualified to serve as Vice President of the USA?

Voting started at about 66% No, 30% Yes. It's now 'yes' at 54% and 'no' at 44%.
The right wing has an email campaign going to turn the results around.

Please vote.
This sort of thing can actually matter, unfortunately.
It's only a matter of clicking a radio button Yes, No, or Don't know.

http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html

After you vote, please send to others.

5 comments:

Jay Stevens said...

Don't be fooled by the results of an online poll. They're often rigged by folks who have a vested interest in the outcome of the results. In this case, a bunch of emails circulated among the evangelical community...

Cece said...

Right, which is exactly why I am circulating it to counteract their efforts . . .;)

Shane C. Mason said...

Hey, I am interested to hear the firecracker's take on Palin. Is she tracking it because she loves or hate's Sarah?

Shane C. Mason said...

Oh, I see a major problem with this poll is in the actual question. It should be: "Is Sarah Palin qualified to be President". I am not trying to be an 'ageist' here, but average lifespans are average lifespans, so there is a STRONG chance that any McCain VP would become president.

Cece said...

The Firecracker is four-square against Palin. I get daily emails of why I should be against her as well. There is quite the uproar in her group of friends.

And yes, there is a problem with the question. The probability that she will end up being president is giving me nightmares . . . and I have Torts to worry about!